When Destiny was released it was a bomb, and all the critics said that Bungie was done. The sun had set and the chapter had closed, but one thing no one thought about was that Bungie would rise again! Just like the phoenix, Xur has come to rise again! Cause’ the fiery heart of a champion cannot be quelched, by a failure or an embarrassment, no way no! And the critics all agreed that The Taken King wasn’t cheese! It’s the rise of the Xur!
Another Friday, another day for Xur to pop into Destiny while I butcher Tenacious D lyrics! This week, you can find the Strange Coin aficionado lurking around the Tower, downstairs to the left of Eris Morn and opposite Lord Shaxx.
Here’s what he has for sale:
- Ruin Wings – Titan gauntlets – 13 Strange Coins
- Mask of the Third Man – Hunter helmet – 13 Strange Coins
- Light beyond Nemesis – Warlock helmet – 13 Strange Coins
- Truth – Exotic Rocket Launcher – 23 Strange Coins
- Legacy Engram – Heavy Weapon Engram – 31 Strange Coins
- Three of Coins – 7 Strange Coins
You’ve got until 9AM GMT on Sunday morning to earn some Strange Coins. Remember, Strange Coins are much easier to get your hands on lately. Just do a few daily bounties, decode a few engrams and you’ll have more than enough for when Xur arrives on Friday. And for the Traveller’s sake, stop talking so loud already.
Last Updated: February 26, 2016