Earlier this month we told you of Activision’s brand new fan event, Call of Duty XP, where the series biggest adherents would get a chance to see and do some pretty cool stuff like see and play Modern Warfare 3 before release. The event will also feature a life-sized versions of a classic Call of Duty map available for paintball play as well as a recreation of a re-creation of Modern Warfare 2â€˜s â€œThe Pitâ€ training level. On top of that there’s a $1 Million Dollar COD tournament so you could come back rich..if you could go, that is.
Well, here’s your chance to reach Call of Duty Nirvana; Megarom, the local Call of Duty distributor, is hosting a competition giving fans a chance to go to the Los Angeles event in early September.
They’ll be covering flights, accommodation and your entry to the event. As it’s an overseas trip for one person, you’ll need to be 18 or older to qualify – and it’s as easy as mailing [email protected], and telling them what makes you Call of Duty’s biggest fan.
Here are the inevitable terms and conditions:
- Megarom Interactive’s (The Third Party) contribution: is limited to the supply of the prizes for the promotion, namely (i) 1x tickets for entrance to CALL OF DUTY XP in Los Angeles, USA on 2nd and 3rd September 2011, and (ii) 1 airplane tickets and accommodation for the winner.
- The promotion will be open only to over 18 years of age; All winners must hold a valid passport.
- Winners will be responsible for the application, cost and the obtaining of their US Visa. Megarom cannot be held accountable for the denial of a Visa application.
- All other expenses associated with the winner’s participation to CALL OF DUTY XP will be borne by the winner(s).
- Competition will close on the 5th of August 2011, and the judge’s decision is final.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for Cash.
That’s a pretty amazing prize, if you ask me. See more here, and then get entering!
Last Updated: July 26, 2011