TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Xbox One X Console competition hosted by Critical Hit (Pty) Ltd
Stand a chance of winning an Xbox One X Console this December!
Take a “selfie” (picture of yourself) at a Gautrain selfie stand situated at any Gautrain station and travel by Gautrain to the Pretoria station between 14 and 28 December 2018. Upon arrival at the Pretoria Gautrain station, receive a wristband as detailed in the Terms and Conditions at https://www.gautrain.co.za/promo/marketatthepretoriazoo.
Visit the Zoo and find at least three (3) of ten (10) Critical Hit and Gautrain stickers placed along the ‘Zoo Loop’, take a “selfie” to show that you’ve found the stickers. Share your “selfies” on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Tag both the Gautrain and Critical Hit accounts and include the hashtag #WildRide.
To enter the competition, entrants must:
- Follow Critical Hit and Gautrain on Twitter or Facebook
- Enter between 14 and 28 December 2018
- Share four (4) “Selfies” – one (1) showing yourself at a Gautrain selfie stand, three (3) showing three of ten stickers found on the Zoo Loop.
- Tag Critical Hit and Gautrain on the relevant social media platform and include the hashtag #WildRide
One (1) Xbox One X console.
The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or alternatives.
Selection of Winner:
Only entries submitted on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram between 00h01 on 14 December and 23h59 on 28 December 2018 will be entered into the draw.
Only entries which meet the requirements – tagging of accounts, use of hashtag and inclusion of specified selfies – will be entered into the draw.
All qualifying entries will be entered into a random selection tool.
The winner will be notified through the social media channel that they have entered.
Winner will be announced on 29 December 2018 at 13h00 across all entry platforms – Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
If the winner does not confirm receipt of the notification within twenty four (24) hours, an alternative winner will be selected on the same basis as described above.
The Small Print:
- These are the Terms and Conditions for the Critical Hit (Pty) Ltd competition to win an Xbox One X console valid 14 December 2018 to 28 December 2018 (the “Promotion”). The promoter of the promotion is Critical Hit (Pty) Ltd.
- Only Gautrain passengers who have received a wristband as described in the Terms and Conditions at (link) and who have complied fully with the entry requirements as set out above, will qualify to be entered into the draw to win an Xbox One X console.
- The judge’s decision is deemed final and no negotiations will be entered into.
- This promotion is not open to any director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to the promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter; Gautrain employees or to a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion.
- To the extent permissible by law, Gautrain and Critical Hit are indemnified for any direct loss, indirect or consequential damages that are as a result of participation in this promotion.
- This promotion is open to any person/resident in South Africa who is a registered member of the Website www.twitter.com, Website www.facebook.com, or Website www.instagram.com.
- Entrants warrant that the submission of user-generated content such as photos, is their original work, has not been copied from others, and does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity.
- No purchase necessary at the venue to enter the promotion. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Critical Hit is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Critical Hit reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
- Critical Hit reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time but only before the delivery of prizes, without notice.
- Participants in this promotion agree that Critical Hit will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion.
- If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, Critical Hit will seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, the entrant will be disqualified and the entry disregarded
Pokeball Plus Accessory competition hosted by Critical Hit (Pty) Ltd
Stand a chance of winning one of five Pokeball Plus accessories this December!
Critical Hit will be giving away a total of five (5) Pokeball Plus accessories (worth R1299 each) at National Zoological Gardens located in Pretoria on 22 December 2018. Ride the Gautrain to Pretoria station and receive a wristband upon arrival at the station from a promoter as detailed in the Terms and Conditions at https://www.gautrain.co.za/promo/marketatthepretoriazoo to gain free entry to the Zoo.
Once at the Zoo, register with Critical Hit at the Flamingo area between 9h00 and 10h00 to stand a chance to win. The event will last for two hours, from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
Only visitors to the Zoo who have travelled on the Gautrain and are wearing a wristband received at the Pretoria Gautrain station are eligible to enter the competition.
Entrants must also have downloaded the Pokemon Go app to their mobile device in order to participate in the competition.
Entrants must supply
- Trainer Name,
- Contact information and
- the following details from your Pokémon GO account:
- How many Pokémon you have collected (show us your Collector Badge).
- How much stardust you currently have.
To be entered into a bonus draw and stand a chance of winning one (1) Pokeball Plus accessory, entrants must:
- Find Pikachu (a promoter dressed as Pikachu) at the Zoo.
- Speak to the Pikachu who will enter your details into the draw.
Determination of Winners:
One Pokeball Plus accessory will be issued to winners as follows:
- The Pokemon Trainer who collects the most Pokemon during the competition will win one (1) Pokeball Plus accessory.
- The Pokemon Trainer who collects the most Shiny Pokemon during the allotted time will win one (1) Pokeball Plus accessory.
- The Pokemon Trainer who collects the most Stardust during the competition will win one (1) Pokeball Plus accessory.
- The remaining entries will be submitted into a random selection tool. One (1) random winner will be selected to receive one (1) Pokeball Plus accessory.
- Entrants who have found Pikachu will be entered into the bonus draw using a random selection tool. One (1) winner will be selected from these entries and will receive one (1) Pokeball Plus accessory.
One (1) of Five (5) Pokeball Plus accessories.
The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or alternatives.
Short Term giveaway of promotional items
Applicable to Critical Hit (Pty) Ltd’s ad-hoc giveaways at the Market at the Pretoria Zoo
- Competition details will be announced at the venue, National Zoological Garden Flamingo Area (hereafter referred to as the Venue). Competition instructions will be detailed verbally to entrants who are to comply accordingly.
- No entry fee or purchase will be required for any ad-hoc promotional giveaways.
- Only visitors to the Venue who have used the Gautrain and who are wearing a promotional wristband obtainable at the Gautrain Pretoria station as described in the Terms and Conditions available at https://www.gautrain.co.za/promo/marketatthepretoriazoo will be eligible to receive ad-hoc giveaways.
- Winners will immediately be notified and issued with the give-away.
- Give-aways are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or alternatives.
- Participation in the competition at the time of announcement of such, will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competitions will be randomly announced and determination to host a short-term competition is at the discretion of the host being Critical Hit (Pty) Ltd.
- Give-away allocation is final and no negotiations will be entered into.
- Competition is not open to any directors, members, partners, employees or agents of Gautrain, Critical Hit (Pty) Ltd or any of their sub-contractors or affiliates.
Last Updated: December 10, 2018