After several weeks at the top, Earths mightiest heroes have finally fallen. Will Smith has gotten jiggy with the latest Box Office standings, as Men In Black 3 and its time travel shenanigans have proven to be a big hit with audiences.
Let’s see who made what, this past weekend.
MIB 3 opened up to a positive first place start, dethroning The Avengers, which still managed to haul in a respectable second place total, leaving it in fourth place, for the list of highest-grossing movies of all time.
Adventure tourism horror Chernobyl Diaries also had a positive introduction, breaking in at fifth place, while The Hunger Games finally lost some momentum, and is currently circling the drain, alongside Think like a man.
- Men In Black 3 – $55 Million
- The Avengers – $36.8 Million
- Battleship – $10.8 Million
- The Dictator – $9.6 Million
- Chernobyl Diaries – $8 Million
- Dark Shadows – $7.5 Million
- What to expect when you’re expecting – $7.1 Million
- The best exotic Marigold Hotel – $6.3 Million
- The Hunger Games – $2.7 Million
- Think like a man – $1.4 Million
Last Updated: May 28, 2012