Able to leap tall chasms in a single stroke. Faster than a Mantis Shrimp Punch. More powerful than a speeding blue whale. This amazing visitor from under the sea! Aquaman! DAMMIT PEOPLE HE IS NOT A JOKE! For decades now, Arthur Curry has been the running joke of DC Comics, a character who has faced unimaginable horrors in the deepest of chasms and is still known merely as that fella who talks to fish.
There’s so much more to Aquaman than that label, as the hero is an utter badass in and out of the water. Hell, if casting Jason Momoa as the Atlantean monarch doesn’t buy him the reputation that has long been overdue to him, then nothing will convince you that Aquaman is a badass. A badass in any shape, form or size. Sixth-scale size even:
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The 1/6th scale Aquaman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Jason Momoa as Aquaman in Justice League
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and beard
- Brown colour long hair sculpture
- Approximately 33cm tall Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of Trident holding hands
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) specially tailored Aquaman suit with gold and bronze coloured scale-patterned armour plates.
- One (1) pair of gold and bronze coloured armor-like boots
- One (1) Trident
- One (1) Atlantean Mother Box Specially designed Justice League themed figure stand with Aquaman nameplate and the movie logo
A bit sparse on accessories, but the price ain’t too bad: $235 gets you Aqua-actor Jason Momoa next year October, in case you were planning on assembling your own mini Justice League. Which I totally am planning to do. These figures will be my children, I swear.
Last Updated: October 23, 2017