Even if the film turns out to be crap, I’ve still been in love with the entire marketing campaign behind Deadpool. From the studio who made the mistake of sewing his f***ing mouth shut in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, comes the big-screen debut of the merc with a mouth that people have been waiting so damn long for. Wade Wilson, degeneratin’ degenerate and an all-around pain in the ass for anyone who values their sanity hits the big screen next month.
And your desk apparently, with Hot Toys latest offering that shrinks the motor-mouth merc down to sixth scale size. Here’s a bunch of pictures and words that sums up his movie toy debut, while I go on ahead to make some chimichangas.
The 1/6th scale Deadpool Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Deadpool in Deadpool movie
- One (1) Deadpool head with five (5) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
- Twelve (12) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of katana holding hands
- One (1) pair for gun holding hands
- One (1) pair of finger pointing hands
- One (1) thumb-up right hand
- One (1) OK sign left hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored red and black coloured Deadpool suit with weathering effects
- One (1) brown coloured leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of thigh gun holsters
- One (1) dagger sheath on shin
- One (1) pair of red and black coloured boots
- One (1) dagger
- Two (2) metal katanas
- Two (2) pistols
- Two (2) shurikens
- One (1) pair of katana sheath
- Specially designed Deadpool emblem dynamic figure stand with Deadpool nameplate and the movie logo
So not too many weapons, but plenty of eyes and hands then. I’m pretty certain that there’s a dirty joke hidden in that sentence. Expect Deadpool to bust some heads for a Q2/3 release this year.
Last Updated: January 6, 2016
The Grand Admiral Chief Prime
January 7, 2016 at 11:19
January 9, 2016 at 11:01
Nice, but already have the comic book one they shipped in November/December and this one is just a “repaint” version of that. Like the different eyes though, the other one comes with a head, but it doesn’t fit very well and is too loose.