Guns and robots just happen to be two of my favourite things ever, and look here what I found: a game called Guns and Robots. The game will be a free online shooter with an endless line of customization features.
Masthead Studios has just revealed the first gameplay video for the game in the form of a walkthrough, displaying some pretty good looking alpha gameplay footage. The gameplay video shows off the customization process that helps players progress in the game and guides players through every step of robot modification and creation.
Modification takes place in the garage where players can assemble their bad ass robot creations. The video footage shows players a wide variety of in-game combinations which result in making a robot. The personal construction site or Burn – In Garage (BIG) provides players with weapons and robot parts. The creation process starts with assembling modules from parts and then combining all the modules in one.
The process of robot making is facilitated as every player has options to choose from a number of chassis, bodies, heads, weapons and weapon enchantments in order to craft their arsenal. While in test mode, players can move their robot around in the garage, feel the movement specifics of the different chassis and choose their favourite build.
The game is set to release this December, check out the game features:
- Customizable characters with wide variety of weapons and over 150 different parts.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arena battles where you literally blast your way through
- Stunningly textured artwork
- Adrenaline-pumping game play during many levels adding a new dimension to the TPS category
- Dynamic combat experience
- Custom designed arena to test the look, movements and weapons of each robot configuration
- Team up with friends and fight together against other players
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously
- Best of all, Guns and Robots is Free to Play
Last Updated: October 3, 2012