Yesterday I received a very early Christmas present in the form of a Cosmic Blue Nintendo 3DS.
Sometime later this week I’ll post up a full hardware review but for now I thought I’d give you some information about what you actually get in the box as well as a bunch of photo’s of the device in all it’s glory.
If you’ve got any specific questions about the 3DS or if I’ve missed something you would like to see a little clearer on the photo’s just yell and I’ll sort it out.
So what’s in the box?
- Cosmic Blue Nintendo 3DS
- 3DS Stand
- Power Charger – 2 pin
- 6 Augmented Reality Cards (Only one seems to play games the rest are just character cards)
- A club Nintendo booklet with a free gift voucher (not redeemed yet)
- An informational booklet for parents
- 8 other manuals including a monster telephone book styled manual that you could use as a weapon
- Assortment of plastic and cardboard packaging
- The Nintendo 3DS boxâ€¦ granted it’s not in the box but you get it
And that’s itâ€¦ The box is huge compared to the 3DS and most of the stuff inside is garbage that you won’t need, but the stand is a nice addition.
Last Updated: March 17, 2011