The stale Skyrim “Arrow to the knee” meme is one of the most tired and overused jokes in gaming history. Now, months too late, your Xbox Live avatar can join in on the joke.
Joining a host of other Skyrim Avatar junk on Xbox Live is an actual prop that lets your avatar take an arrow to the knee.
How much will it cost you to and your Avatar to jump on a bandwagon that left town months ago? A mere 240 MS points, the equivalent of 3 USD, or nearly three Steers Wacky Wednesday Rib Burgers. I bet this is the sort of stuff that makes PlayStation owners jealous, wishing they’d opted for a 360 instead.
Here’s the rest of the Skyrim avatar stuff that’s available:
- Skyrim Elven Armor for Men/Women (400 Microsoft Points): Don this light armor crafted by the Elves of Summerset Isle.
- Skyrim Daedric Armor for Men/Women (400 Microsoft Points): Intimidate your foes in this heavy armor crafted from smelted ebony ingots and Daedra hearts.
- Skyrim Dragon Priest Face Mask (160 Microsoft Points): Summon the power of ancient dragon worshippers in this golden mask.
- Skyrim Alduin’s Wall Premium Theme (240 Microsoft Points): Transform your Dashboard into the iconic ancient stone wall carved by the Blades.
- Skyrim Arrow in the Knee Prop (240 Microsoft Points): Can your avatar dodge the horrible fate of many a guard in Skyrim? Find out with the Skyrim Arrow in the Knee prop!
- Skyrim ‘Fus Ro Dah’ Prop (240 Microsoft Points): Mudcrabs beware! Now your avatar can summon the dragon shout of Unrelenting Force!
- Skyrim Picture Pack (80 Microsoft Points): Argonian, Redguard, Khajiit – all the races in Skyrim are now yours in the official Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gamerpic pack!
This joke used to be funny, but then it took an…ah, nevermind.
Last Updated: June 13, 2012