I’m pretty much excited for the Rift expansion and can’t wait for the open beta. After playing the closed beta event last weekend, I just know this expansion is going to be amazing.
I started the event with a new character to compare levelling, beginners’ quests and loot to when the game launched and man was surprised at how things have gotten so much better. This time round I’ll be taking some of my level 50 characters for a spin to check out the new content. The open beta event will start on 2 November and end on 5 November. If you’re interested in checking out the beta, you can create an account and download the client here.
Rift: Storm Legion Features:
A vast new world
• Adventure across two huge new continents that more than triple the size of the existing world
• Experience epic stories that reveal the true power in Telara … and the gateway to the planes
• Make your move to the island city of Tempest Bay, a new stronghold for both Guardians and Defiant
10 more levels, 4 more souls
• A new Soul for each Calling expands the Ascended Class System – build the hero you want!
• Rise to new heights of power through 10 challenging levels, increasing the level cap to 60
• Play your way! Choose how you level with questing and Instant Adventure everywhere, onslaughts, rifts, events, and more
Brave the storm
• Achieve greatness with 7 new dungeons, 3 raids, a Chronicle, and more!
• Join the Hunt: New rift gameplay propels you into battling increasingly-challenging planar bosses
• Fight legions of fantastic creatures, including a Colossus that interacts with – and ravages – the world like you’ve never seen
Make Telara your own
• Dimensions: Customizable spaces allow players and guilds to own a sliver of Telara
• Take your professions to new heights with Grandmaster crafting
• Become the talk of the town and boost your stats with stylish new capes
• New puzzles, artifacts and collectibles, achievements, mounts, pets, titles, and much more
Last Updated: October 26, 2012