Worlds end! Realities collide! MODOK rebrands himself as the Mental Organism Designed Only For Kissing in last-minute attempt at finding true love! It’s the end of the world, and I feel fine about that. Big changes are on the way this month, as the Marvel Universe gets ready to reboot. That’s an eight issue mini-series that rewrites the Marvel 616 continuity. But of course, there’s tons of other books taking place outside of the main story. How many books? ALL OF THEM! Here’s the complete checklist of Secret Wars books that you’ll be dropping cash on from this month.
Plus, I’ve included the official synopses from Marvel for most of these various categories. Most of them. Anyway, time to start saving up!
Time Runs Out
- Avengers – #35-44 by Jonathan Hickman and various artists
- Avengers World – #17-21 by Frank Barbiere and Marco Checchetto
- Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spiderman – #12 by Brian Michael Bendis and David Marquez
- New Avengers – #24-33 by Jonathan Hickman and various artists
Follow the path to 2015’s event to end all events, Secret Wars, an epic more than 30 years in the making! From the senses-staggering climax of 1984’s original Secret Wars saga, to the origin of Miles Morales, the new Ultimate Spider-Man, it’s all been leading up to this.
- Secret Wars – By Jonathan Hickman and Esad Ribi?
From the destruction of the Marvel Universe in Secret Wars, a Battleworld will rise, featuring an incomporable assembly of realms from across the multiverse! Beginning in May, you’ll see your favorite heroes and villains take on unfamiliar roles as well as revisit classic incarnations. Battleworld series contain stories that will directly affect the main story taking place in SECRET WARS and characters who will play a part in the larger event.
- Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies – By James Robinson and Steve Pugh
- Ghost Racers – By Felipe Smith and Juan Gedeon
- Inhumans: Attilan Rising – By Charles Soule and John Timms
- Korvac Saga – By Dan Abnett and Otto Schmidt
- Marvel Zombies – By Si Spurrier and Kev Walker
- Master of Kung Fu – By Haden Blackman and Dalibor Talajic
- Red Skull – By Joshua Williamson and Luca Pizzari
- Runaways – By Noelle Stevenson and Sanford Greene
- Secret Wars Journal – By various writers and artists
- Secret Wars: Battleworld – By various writers and artists
- Secret Wars: Secret Love – By various writers and artists
- Siege – By Kieron Gillen and Filipe Andrade
- Star-Lord and Kitty Pryde – By Sam Humphries and Alti Firmansyah
- Thors – By Jason Aaron and Chris Sprouse
- Ultimate End – By Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley
In May, when the Secret Wars begin, Time Runs Out for the Marvel Universe, and the world we have followed for over 75 years will cease to be.
But not before many Marvel heroes and villains face the Last Days.
Last Days issues feature your favorite characters from Captain America and Ms. Marvel to Loki and Magneto in their final adventures before the Marvel Universe comes to an end in Secret Wars. They will expand on moments either briefly seen or not glimpsed at all in the main SECRET WARSseries, allowing one last look at the past before the Marvel Universe moves forward.
- Ant-Man: Last Days – By Nick Spencer and Ramon Rosanos
- Black Widow – By Nathan Edmondson and Phil Noto
- Captain America and the Mighty Avengers – By Al Ewing and Luke Ross
- Loki: Agent of Asgard – By Al Ewing and Lee Garbett
- Magneto – By Cullen Bunn and Javi Fernandez
- Ms. Marvel – By G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona
- The Punisher – By Nathan Edmondson and Mitch Gerads
- Silver Surfer – By Dan Slott and Michael Allred
On the outskirts of Secret Wars, theWarzones! rage with gladiators from countless universes engaged in an array of struggles and conflicts. Warzones! series take place on the patchwork planet of Battleworld, but follow stories with more separation from the main SECRET WARS while providing building blocks for the future of the Marvel Universe.
- 1602: Witch Hunter Angela – By Kieron Gillen, Marguerite Bennett and Stephanie Hans
- 1872 – By Gerry Duggan and Evan Shaner
- A-Force – By G. Willow Wilson, Marguerite Bennett and Jorge Molina
- The Age of Apocalypse – By Fabian Nicieza and Gerardo Sandoval
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows -By Dan Slott and Adam Kubert
- Armor Wars – By James Robinson and Marcio Takara
- Captain Britain and the Mighty Defenders – By Al Ewing and Alan Davis
- Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps – By Kelly Sue DeConnick, Kelly Thompson and David Lopez
- Civil War – By Charles Soule and Leinil Yu
- Deadpool’s Secret Secret Wars – By Cullen Bunn and Matteo Lolli
- E Is for Extinction – By Chris Burnham and Ramon Villalobos
- Future Imperfect – By Peter David and Greg Land
- Giant-Size Little Marvel: AvX – By Skottie Young
- Guardians of Knowhere – By Brian Michael Bendis and Mike Deodato
- Hail Hydra – By Rick Remender and Roland Boschi
- Hank Johnson: Agent of Hydra – By David Mandel and Michael Walsh
- House of M – By Dennis Hopeless and Kris Anka
- Howard the Human – By Skottie Young
- Inferno – By Dennis Hopeless and Javier Garron
- Infinity Gauntlet – By Gerry Duggan and Dustin Weaver
- M.O.D.O.K. Assassin – By Chris Yost and Amilcar Pinna
- Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos – By Gerry Duggan
- Old Man Logan – By Brian Michael Bendis and Andrea Sorrentino
- Planet Hulk – By Sam Humphries and Marc Laming
- Secret Wars 2099 – By Peter David and Will Sliney
- Spider-Island – By Christos Gage and Paco Diaz
- Spider-Verse – By Mike Costa and Andre Aruajo
- Squadron Sinister – By Marc Guggenheim and Carlos Pacheco
- Weirdworld – By Jason Aaron and Mike del Mundo
- Where Monsters Dwell – By Garth Ennis and Russ Braun
- X-Men ’92 – By Chris Sims, Chad Bowers and Scott Koblish
- X-Tinction Agenda – By Marc Guggenheim and Carmine Di Giandomenico
- Years of Future Past – By Marguerite Bennett and Mike Norton
Last Updated: May 5, 2015