As far as killer robots go, the Terminator franchise has the market cornered on the best autonomous murder machines ever created. Because trust me, there’s nothing more horrifying than a homicidal chrome skeleton armed to the teeth with the latest in laser technology coming after your fleshy body as if you were some kind of meaty malware that needed to be deleted for good.
The T-800 Endoskeleton soldier is the meat and potatoes trooper of the Skynet military. Relentless, shiny and not good with dogs, they’ve become the grinning face of mechanical evil for several decades now. Terminator: Genisys, a film which I rather enjoyed despite the fact that the Jai Courtney T-800 stole plenty of screen time from Arnold Schwarzenegger’s haggard android, gave the killer bots a slight upgrade.
Slightly sleeker and even deadlier, the T-800 is iconic. And still just as pants-crappingly terrifying as a sixth-scale replica:
In Terminator: Genisys, Judgment Day has arrived and more than 30 billion human lives have been lost in the attacks by Skynet. Survivors were captured and put into camps for extermination. In 2029, Human Resistance leader John Connor has led a final intense battle against Skynet and its menacing armies of Endoskeletons in order to eliminate the hellish artificial intelligence.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Endoskeleton Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of the Endoskeleton in Terminator: Genisys
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Movie-accurate sculpture with complicated mechanical details throughout body
- Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on the skeleton with weathering effects
- Over 26 points of articulation
- LED-lighted eyes (red light, battery operated)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding a weapon
- One (1) Endorifle
- Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and Endoskeleton nameplate
The T-800 is expected to ship from November 2016. It’ll say Hasta la vista baby to your wallet, with its $249.99 price tag.
Last Updated: February 25, 2016