This wait is killing me. Two more episodes until we bid farewell to Matt Smith as the Doctor, and that journey only starts in November. 2013 is the fiftieth year of Doctor Who, and to mark that historic episode, the BBC is planning to show that very special episode starring two Doctors to as many territories as possible.
In a statement, BBC Worldwide said:
It’s always been our ambition to work with our broadcast partners so that international Doctor Who fans can enjoy the 50th-anniversary special at the same time as the UK. We’ll have more details soon about our very exciting global plans for November.
- Audio commentaries for: The Snowmen, Cold War, Hide and The Crimson Horror
- “Prequels” for: The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe, Asylum of the Daleks, The Snowmen (x3), The Bells of Saint John and The Name of the Doctor (x2)
- Pond Life
- The Making of the Gunslinger
- Creating Clara
- Behind the scenes featurettes for every episode
- Additional featurettes: Doctor Who in the US, Last Days of the Ponds, The Science of Doctor Who, The Companions and Doctor Who at Comic Con
Well, Christmas is coming up, if you get my hint. Allon sy!
Last Updated: July 29, 2013