Gamesquad has put together a list of the biggest gaming lies of 2007, they have backing for all their opinions which you can see by following the link but the top 7 quickly are…
- GTA IV will be released in October
- Xbox 360 is problem free 🙂
- The Wii is a piece of sh!t
- PS3 doesn’t need rumble
- No PS3 price cut for 2 years
- No PSP re-design in the pipe line
I think most of those are fair except number 6, you seriously cannot expect a company to sacrifice all their current sales by announcing a new model to early.
The biggest gaming lies of 2007 | GamerSquad gathers all the biggest videogame industry lies and exposes the most guilty party. Is it Sony, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, or Sony?
Last Updated: September 6, 2007