Episode 18 of The Lazygamer Podcast looks at console-less Guitar Heros, days that require you to sit and play games as well as price cuts, local distributors and more. We also ask ourselves why games are getting easier, more casual and whether or not that is actually a problem in this day and age.
- Microsoft appoints new Xbox 360 Distributer
- Firmware 3.01 released for Playstation 3
- Guitar Hero to work without consoles in future?
- X3G’s Big Day In – Get prizes for sitting on your ass
- Nintendo scared? Wii price drop coming
- Valve wants to bring mods to Xbox 360 and pay the creator
Write to us with your thoughts, or even if you just have something that you really want to say at [email protected] and if you have an interesting suggestion, topic or question, we may even read it on the podcast. It’s just like being on TV, except it really isn’t.
Don’t forget to tell your friends, subscribe and rate us on iTunes and if you prefer downloading the MP3 directly, or want to stream it right now, you can do so below.
Last Updated: September 16, 2009