In honour of a certain Aardman Animations nautical adventure that is releasing today, we’re going to quiz your brains with quotes from animated films.
CGI, 2D and classic films, that’s what we’re quizzing you on today, so prep, your nostalgia, because here we go!
Alright then, lets get the easy questions conquered first:
- I believe he said his name was Millicent Bystander.
- To infinity, and beyond!
- Don’t worry. You’re small and you’re weak. That’ll make you less of a target! They’ll see you as sick or insane and go after the more viking-like teens instead.
- A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
- All dogs go to heaven because, unlike people, dogs are naturally good and loyal and kind.
And now for the hard quotes:
- Miguel, if I believed in fate, I wouldn’t be playing with loaded dice.
- You cowardly cobra! Procrastinating python! Agravating asp! Ooh, you eel in snake’s clothing!
- No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for… for ten minutes!
- He keeps trying to run away. Captain Campion caught him this time. The council ripped his ears and says he has to show himself every morning early silflay as an example to the others. If you ask me, he won’t last much longer. He’ll meet a blacker rabbit than himself one of these nights
- I’ve spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books… and now there’s only time to say… LIFE WELL SPENT!
As usual, I’ll post the answers on Monday. Good luck guys!
Last Updated: April 13, 2012