In case you haven’t realized it yet, today is a little special for us Star Wars fans. After all, May the fourth be with you, and all that. So, to celebrate, today’s trivia test is all set in a galaxy far, far away.
The catch is, you’ve got to name the character that said the line, as guessing the film itself is far too easy. Think you’re up for the challenge?
We’ll start things off easy, as usual;
- I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.
- As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!
- Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder!
- I have a bad feeling about this.
- If Dooku escapes, rally more systems to his cause we will.
Done? Alright, now let’s head into that dark side cave on Dagobah and go party with our evil doppelganger, with these harder to guess quotes;
- I can only protect you, I cannot fight a war for you.
- Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
- Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
- You must unlearn what you have learned.
- This bounty hunter is my kind of scum: fearless and inventive.
Answers on Monday, when the comment system is fully armed and operational!
Last Updated: May 4, 2012