The road to Wrestlemania is about to hit the Fastlane! And then possibly WWE Pothole, WWE Give Way To Traffic On Your Left and WWE I Can’t Believe How Much Parking Costs These Days. Maybe, Vince McMahon never listens to my ideas for gimmick matches these days and I’m the guy who still invented the Kennel From Hell bout.
How was I supposed to know that dogs would poop and pee everywhere? Anyway, there’s one more event until the showcase of the Immortals, and it’s…pretty okay I guess? Nobody is expecting any massive changes from Fastlane, especially with Wrestlemania around the corner and the WWE looking to minimise any chance of there being injuries. Heck, Tomaso Ciampa is already out of action for the rest of 2019 pretty much, thanks to neck issues and a scheduled surgery that the champ desperately needs to fix him up.
My quick guesses for Fastlane? Expect Daniel Bryan to retain his hippie belt, Becky Lynch to get her shot at Wrestlemania gold back and the team of Nia Jax and Tamina stealing the RAW Women’s Tag Team Championship belts away from Sasha Banks and Bayely, using shenanigans. Here’s the full match card for this Sunday:
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens
- Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch (If Becky wins, she gets added to Raw Women’s Title Match at WrestleMania)
- The Shield vs. Baron Corbin, Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Miz and Shane McMahon
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. Nia Jax & Tamina
- SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka vs. Mandy Rose
- Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival vs. Aleister Black & Ricochet vs. Chad Gable & Bobby Roode (Triple Threat Match)
- Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade (Kickoff Match)
I’ll have the results ready in the wee hours of Monday morning, because who needs sleep? Not this fella who still believes that Kayfabe is alive and well! Just like Elvis!
Last Updated: March 8, 2019