I’m not really an expert on racing games and simulators but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that Project CARS is a title to be noticed. The game celebrates its one year anniversary with a stunning fan-made trailer and ammagash it looks amazing!
By seeing this video I’ve basically said goodbye to ever other racing title being made (excluding GRiD) because it just can’t measure up in my mind.
- FRANCHISE MODE allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever motorsport specialization you prefer including Rally, Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT,Le Mans, and many more!
- Play CO-OP with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver
- FULL TEAM MANAGEMENT… Have a large number of friends? Create, manage, and compete together!
- Experience the excitement of PIT STOPS like you’ve never seen before!
- Revolutionary PIT-2-CAR RADIO gives you the strategic advantage
- DYNAMIC Time Of Day & Localized Weather make every race unique and challenging
- 10+ GAME MODES covering every form of motorsport
- CLOUD-BASED SOCIAL NETWORK allows you to connect with friends, compare times & scores, compete and challenge each other, and share content
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT – Create your own liveries, decals, tuning setups, and even events! Then share them with the world – either for free, in-game credits or even real money!
- PUSHING TO THE LIMITS – Advanced physics, lighting, and AI
Project CARS is a PC title but will be available for Xbox 360, PS3 and WiiU aswell.
Minimum PC Specs:
- CPU – 3.0GHz Dual-Core, 2.4GHz Quad-Core
- GRAPHICS – nVidia 9600 GT 512Mb, ATI Radeon HD 4750 512Mb
- MEMORY – 2Gb RAM (3Gb-4Gb recommended)
- CONNECTION – Continuous Internet
Last Updated: October 12, 2012