Eurogamer regularly writes up a feature where they compare cross platform games and choose a winner.
We are now at round 7 and so far the Xbox 360 has won the previous 6 rounds. So how did it fair this time?
1. Kane & Lynch = Tie
2. Timeshift = Xbox 360
3. GRAW 2 = Xbox 360
4. Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground = Tie
5. Guitar Hero III = Xbox 360
6. Blazing Angels = Tie (They are both awful)
7. Medal of Honor: Airborne = Xbox 360
8. Dynasty Warriors: Gundam = Tie
9. Bladestorm = Tie
10. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga = Tie
11. Jericho = Tie
12. Stranglehold = Tie
So there we have it, after 12 games the Xbox takes 4 titles and the other 8 are tied…. However to be honest there are not many great titles in that list above….
For the full details and write up about each title follow the link.
Last Updated: January 4, 2008