Damn PC gamers. They’ve got better graphics, multimedia versatility and blue screens of death. You know what else they have? Friggin’ cheat codes, a gameplay feature usually only reserved for Grand Theft Auto games these days, when it comes to consoles. Fallout 4 is here, and Bethesda is adding some old-school charm to some new-school ideas with their biggest release of the year.
Which also includes cheats, in case you want to set a speed-run record or just get past a nasty boss. And hey, I won’t judge you. Here’s how you can earn your Cheetah spots in Fallout 4.
If you’ve been near a PC in the last two decades, then you know that all you have to do, is bring up your command console (~ key ) and enter one of the following codes in the game:
- tgm – God Mode (infinite health, ammo and AP)
- tai – Toggle all NPC AI to be on/off
- tcai – Toggle NPC combat AI on / off
- tcl – Turn NoClip mode on or off
- tmm 1 – Show all markers on your map
- unlock – Unlock the selected door or terminal
- tfc – Enable the free-roaming camera
- Kill – Kill a selected target
- KillAll – Kill all NPCs in your area
General item codes
If you need to quickly add an item to your inventory, simply bring up your command console with the~ key and type: player.placeatme [item code] which will spawn your materialistic desires near you. Alternatively, enter player.additem [item code] to add the item directly into your inventory.
- Bottlecap – 0000000F
- Stimpak – 00023736
- Rad Away – 00023742
- Fusion Core – 00075FE4
- Nuka-Cola Quantum – 0004835F
- Perception Bobblehead – 00178B5D
Bring up your command console with the~ key and Enter player.additem [item code] to add weapons to your inventory.
- Minigun – 0001F669
- Fat Man Mini-Nuke Launcher – 000BD56F
- Cryolator – 00171B2B
- Deliverer – 000DC8E7
Bring up your command console with the~ key and Enter player.additem [item code] to add ammo to your inventory.
- 5mm Rounds – 0001F66C
- Mini-Nuke – 000E6B2E
- Cryo Cell – 0018ABE2
There’s obviously a ton more codes out there. I’ll update the list once I have more of them, or I get bored of a God-mode power armour rampage. Either/or.
Last Updated: November 10, 2015