The hopefully game-fixing update Epic Vice President Mark Rein promised would be arriving this month seems to be getting close to release : Xbox.com has details of some new achievements that’ll likely be added with the update – a whole 175 G’s worth. Before you achievement â€œladies of the nightâ€ get excited, us South Africans are about to be shafted yet again – All of the new achievements require access to the DLC, with half of them requiring the Flashback Map Pack. Yes, that Flashback Map Pack. The one we didn’t get with our new copies of Gears 2. The one that is now available on Xbox live for a reasonable 400 MS points.
Only not to us.
Full list of achievements after the jump.
- Skeletons in your Closet (20G) – Complete waves 1 through 10 on all Flashback Map Pack maps in Horde (any difficulty)
- More Mystery, Less History (15G) – Win a multiplayer match on each of the 5 Flashback Map Pack maps (any mode except Wingman)
- Bound by a Shared Past (15G) – Win a Wingman match on each of the 5 Flashback Map Pack maps
- Trial by, and on, Fire (20G) – Survive first 10 Horde waves on Combustible Map Pack maps as a team
- The Roof! The Roof! The Roof… (15G) – Win a multiplayer match on each of the 3 Combustible Map Pack maps (any mode except Wingman)
- Forged in the Fire (15G) – Win a Wingman match on each of the 3 Combustible Map Pack maps
- Annex: Now With Execution Rules (75G) – Win an Annex match on each Flashback and Combustible Map Pack map (public matches only)
Source :Â Xbox360Fanboy
Last Updated: January 20, 2009