My guitar may be gathering dust right now. And by guitar, I mean the plastic replica version of a proper six-stringer that came with my copy of Guitar Hero Live. Still! While I may have the attention span of a goldfish on cocaine, that doesn’t mean that Guitar Hero Live is a bad game. It’s actually damn good, especially if you’ve got the bandwidth to handle Guitar Hero TV.
There’s a great selection of songs that have been curated for that online channel, and you can usually find me strumming along to some Judas Priest or Slipknot. If I’m not screaming at my TV when I make the leap from casual difficulty to regular, a flip in modes that is actively trying to murder my fingers I think.
Guitar Hero Live is getting a bunch of new tracks added to it today. The following 28 tunes will be added to GHTV’s on-demand list:
- Amaranthe – Drop Dead Cynical
- Audioslave – Like A Stone
- Chevelle – Face To The Floor
- Cinderella – Shake Me
- Five Finger Death Punch – The House of the Rising Sun
- Godsmack – 1000hp
- Great White – Rock Me
- Heart – What About Love?
- Huey Lewis and the News – Heart and Soul
- Jack White – Sixteen Saltines
- Jake Bugg – Slumville Sunrise
- Judas Priest – Living After Midnight
- Kings of Leon – Supersoaker
- Lower Than Atlantis – Here We Go
- Neon Trees – I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends)
- Primus – Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
- R.E.M. – Shiny Happy People
- Rage Against the Machine – Killing In The Name
- Robert Palmer – Addicted To Love
- Rush – Fly By Night
- Sammy Hagar – I Can’t Drive 55
- Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts – Modzilla
- Sleeping With Sirens – If You Can’t Hang
- Tenacious D – Rize of the Fenix
- The Amazing Snakeheads – Here It Comes Again
- The Glitch Mob – Can’t Kill Us
- The Outfield – Your Love
- Walk The Moon – Shut Up And Dance
And over on the GHTV premium shows, these six tracks will make an appearance:
- Atreyu – So Others May Live
- Black Veil Brides – Heart of Fire
- Escape the Fate – Issues
- Knife Party – Centipede
- The Prodigy – Nasty
- Zedd – Stache
RAWK! It’s not a bad selection of new tunes. Especially the inclusion of Tenacious D and Sammy Hagar. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go wiggle my fingers to some more Judas Priest. Breaking the law, breaking the law! Let’s burn something.
Last Updated: January 4, 2017
Alien Emperor Trevor
November 25, 2015 at 11:34
BURN ALL THE THINGS! *press 2* *press 4*
November 25, 2015 at 11:48
Not sure if I’m getting old or if my taste in music differs, but I only recognized 2 or 3 songs from that list.
Never the less I’ll prob pick this up in December sometime.
November 25, 2015 at 11:49
Tenacious D! Hells yeah! “There, the crevasse, fill it!”
November 25, 2015 at 11:52
Plus. Is it just me or does it look like Kyle got some training from TIEN?
Jim Lenoir (Banana Jim)
November 25, 2015 at 12:44
Lol no thanks Activision!