Microsoft SA’s Halo 4 tournament will see the last online event this weekend before the finals held in 2013 at a super secret location. Who made it through? Not Geoff and Darryn.
We’ve seen a great Halo 4 tourney so far, about a gazillion gamers entered, numbers looked awesome for a competitive console title and now, we’re heading toward the last round of the year. Last weekend round 2 took place, Darryn got pwned by OP players and Geoff’s surprise attack strategy of jumping at opponents failed to get him through to the next round. But have no fear; there are about 48 lone wolves and eight clans ready to give you an action packed round 3.
Results time! Here’s what went down in the battle of the clans:
- LLunts 450 vs. Sick and Sinful Final 1490
- Cosca Contingent 1160 vs. Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies 370
- DTF 2 forfeited due to a no show vs. GOL
- Forwardunto Dhunn 950 vs. Ghosts of Onyx 670
- Hi5-AnTiGraVitY 810 vs. Sovereign 570
- Kings 740 vs. The Fallen Spartans 640
- Black Plasma 1270 vs. Warbots 680
Based on these scores, Warbots (being the best of the worst) make it through to round 3 with a score of 680.
Match-ups for round 3:
- Black Plasma vs. GOL
- Hi5-AnTiGraVitY vs. Warbots
- Forwardunto Dhunn vs. Sick and Sinful
- Cosca Contingent vs. Kings
To check out the list of lone wolves who made it through and the schedule, check out this page over here.
Who’ll be heading into the finals? I don’t know! But we wish all the gamers competing in the tourney good luck.
Last Updated: November 27, 2012