Oh it’s beginning to look a lot like Iron Banner! All the Warlocks are chipping damage, the Hunters are carrying too much baggage and Sandy joined the game to be a Titan cabbage! Destiny’s regular Crucible mode is back, ready to reward the most talented (and internet-stable) with skills for kills.
And by skills, I mean some sweet loot. Here’s what Iron Banner fans are playing for this week.
Skorri’s Revenge is the name of the particular legendary weapon up for grabs. A level 20 post-House of Wolves pulse rifle, it can be bought for 11 500 Glimmer once you reach Rank 5 in the Iron Banner. Here’s a look at the upgrade tree for it:
- Damage Type – Kinetic
- Attack – 331-365
- Impact – 4
- Rate of Fire – 77
- Range – 30
- Stability – 58
- Reload – 48
- Magazine – 30
- Zoom – 17
- Recoil – 51
- Equip Speed – 16
- Aim Assist – 75
- Random: Red Dot-OES/Red Dot-ORS/Red Dot-OAS/Red Dot-ORS1/Red Dot-ORES
- Random: Focus Lens FLS2/Ranged Lens RLR5/Focus Lens FLA5
- Random: TrueSight IS/SureShot IS
- Random: Grave Robber/Battle Runner/Rodeo/Spray and Play/Outlaw/Feeding Frenzy/Third Eye/Hip Fire
- Random: Hidden Hand/Army of One/Reactive Reload/Glass Half Full/Secret Round/Rangefinder/Headseeker or Counterbalance
- Reforge Ready, Ascend
- Random: High Caliber Rounds/ Speed Reload/Armor Piercing Rounds/Flared Magwell /Skip Rounds
- Random: Single Point Sling/Snapshot/Quickdraw/ Lightweight
- Random: Smallbore/Appended Magazine/ Hand-laid Stock/Casket Mag/ Braced Frame
That’s a pretty damn good pulse rifle. I’m not normally a fan of those weapons, as I prefer Scout Rifles and Hand Cannons instead. But a little bit of luck in the randomisation department, could give you a pretty deadly match-decider. Although I’m still working my way up to earning a Thorn Hand Cannon. One day, one day…
The Iron Banner event kicked off yesterday. t’ll run for the week, or until I get tired of losing a match so decidedly, that Destiny has to actually evolve and take pity on my laclustre set of skills.
Last Updated: July 1, 2015
July 1, 2015 at 11:38
I just played a few rounds. Don’t want this weapon and have all the gear… I am just there for the etheric light. Oh and I got another yellow bounty, so now I have two to finish up. Will have to Destiny hard this week again. Hopefully Hammer can get his connection sorted so that I can have some company in the Banner this time!!