The Steam summer sale is finally well behind us. It was a tough time, with my wallet shedding tears every few hours because I absolutely had to buy whatever was dirt cheap. It’s not all glitter and rainbows though (for the wallets anyway), because Steam are playing home to Indie Piñata, a sale dedicated to a selection of indie games. Run wallets, run!
It’s an interesting sale, as you won’t immediately have access to the discounts, at least not unless you buy or own one of the featured games. These games have been handpicked, and are recommended by people in the industry – indie developers themselves.
Having or purchasing any of the following games will entitle you to a discount on the others over the following week:
- MouseCraft (was $14.99, now $10.04)
- The Bridge (was $9.99, now $4.00)
- Super Splatters (was $9.99, now $4.99)
- 10 000 000 (was $4.99, now $1.25)
- Jack Lumber (was $7.49, now $3.74)
- Contraption Maker (was $14.99, now $7.49 )
- Triple Town (was $9.99, now $3.40)
- Monaco: What’s Yours Is Mine (was $14.99, now $6.00)
- Flockers (was $14.99, now $10.04)
- Dungeon Hearts (was $2.99, now $1.49)
If you don’t own any of these games, you can start off with Dungeon Hearts (as it is the cheapest). I just did, and… wait a minute. How did my card details end up on this sales window? CURSE YOU STEAM SALES!
Last Updated: July 20, 2014