Did you stick to your Steam diet over the latest summer sale and avoid padding that backlog even further? Let’s test you even further with the latest offering from Indiegala.
The Daedalic Colossal Bundle has some top quality point ‘n click adventures for your gaming pleasure, headlined by the first three games in their humourous Deponia series. Not content with just offering you adventures, there’s also a bizarre shoot ‘em up, a turn-based strategy RPG, a weapon shop sim starring potatoes, and a side-scrolling trading RPG set in the Arabian Peninsula. Let’s take a look!
A single George Washington, or $1, will earn you the following three games:
- Deponia – the first game in Daedalic’s best-selling whacky adventure series about the adventures of Rufus, a young man from a poor part of town. The trash heap, to be precise.
- Shooting Stars – a pixel-art shoot ‘em up that sees you saving the world from evil aliens disguised as celebrities with amazing weapons like rainbow lasers and freedom sheep.
- 1954: Altatraz – a mature point ‘n click adventure with two protagonists and multiple endings based on your decisions.
Pony up $3 for the second tier and you’ll receive the following six titles in addition to those above:
- Chaos on Deponia – the second adventure in which our hero, such as he is, has to use his wits, such as they are, to save the world from doom once more.
- The Whispered World Special Edition – another point ‘n click adventure that sees the world’s most morose clown, Sadwick, on a quest to uncover the meaning of his nightmares.
- Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! – a weapon shop management sim that’ll see you crafting unique weapons and expanding your business by dealing with potato heroes. Potato heroes.
- The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav – an epic fantasy adventure based on the hit pen and paper RPG system.
- Blackguards 2 – a turn-based strategy RPG with challenging combat and a dark and gritty story.
- Munin – a 2D puzzler with realistic physics that’ll require you to rotate the environment to open new paths for you to proceed on your adventure.
But wait, there’s more! The third and final tier will set you back $5 and includes the following additional items:
- Deponia: The Complete Journey – the original Deponia trilogy combined into one game, and which includes the third game, Goodbye Deponia.
- Anna’s Quest – an innocent young girl is thrust into a hand-drawn adventure filled with good, evil, and weird characters.
- Caravan – a side-scrolling trading RPG set on the Arabian Peninsula and inspired by regional folklore and stories on the Arabian Nights.
- Milkmaid of the Milky Way discount coupon – last and least is a 67% off discount coupon for a ‘90s throwback point ‘n click adventure that’s written entirely in rhyme.
All that for a lousy $5? If you’re a fan of adventure games there’s a tonne of content here for your enjoyment. Throw in the other intriguing titles and this one looks like a no-brainer. I’ve always been tempted by the Deponia games, but I’m really intrigued by the concept of selling custom weapons to potato heroes for some reason.
Last Updated: July 11, 2017