I really hope I haven’t deleted my Castle Crashers yet as it has just been announced that the long awaited patch has finally arrived.
Multiplayer is now reported to be working without the awful lag that made the game unplayable so it is about time to dust of those axes and get smashing.
Okay to tell the truth the patch was apparently released on the 24th of December but this just makes it feel like Christmas all over again.
So if you really have nothing to do tonight (which would be sad) you can dust off your Castle Crashers and see me onlineâ€¦ yes that is sad and hopefully entirely untrue.
The full list of updates is through the jump
- Saved data loss issues
- Quick Match/Custom Match multiplayer games not working/displaying error messages
- Xbox LIVE games dropping unexpectedly
- Arena Master achievement will now unlock after any mixed arena matches.
- Overall network performance improvements
- A few crash bugs
- NXE related issues
- Max experience cap lifted
- Boomerang exploit is now resolved
- Alien Hominid can now drop the pitchfork!
Last Updated: December 31, 2008