Back in early February we were told that Rayman Legends for the Wii-U was being delayed as the title went multi-platform and the fans vented with the most amazing amount of vitriol. However according to the creator of Rayman, Michel Ancel, this delay isn’t all bad.
In a frank interview with the Official Nintendo Magazine Michel has said that the delay didn’t surprise him but that it was hard to take as the title was ready to go. However instead of sulking about business decisions out of their hands they decided to rather continue working on the title and adding more content, all while refining it and polishing away any issues.
In fact they are planning on adding over 30 news levels and several new bosses to the title before launch.
I played Rayman Legends at Gamescom last year and it was a truly amazing title; the fact that they are beefing it up with so much content is fantastic news for gamers and while we all want instant satisfaction it is sometimes good to be made to wait.
Last Updated: April 11, 2013