It’s hard to remember that before Red Dead Redemption was released we were all pretty worried about whether or not the game was going to be any good and Rockstar themselves were being caned from all sides about the game.
Well once again they proved to be one of the top gaming companies on the planet by not only releasing a quality title but now they have just announced that the sales of Red Dead Redemption have now eclipsed the 8 million mark.
Those are insane numbers and very much points to us getting a sequel in the future.
Publisher Take Two has also revealed it’s upcoming list of titles which is pretty impressive, personally I’m struggling to see which is my most anticipated title but it’s pretty hard to eclipse Bioshock Infinite
- Top Spin 4 – Xbox 360, PS3, Wii – March 15, 2011
- Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do – Kinect for Xbox 360 – April 2011
- Duke Nukem Forever – Xbox 360, PS3, PC – May 3, 2011
- L.A. Noire – Xbox 360, PS3 – May 17, 2011
- The Darkness II – Xbox 360, PS3, PC – Fall 2011
- Spec Ops: The Line – Xbox 360, PS3, PC – Fiscal Year 2012
- XCOM – Xbox 360, PC – Fiscal Year 2012
- BioShock Infinite – Xbox 360, PS3, PC – Calendar Year 2012
Last Updated: February 9, 2011