Football! Every kick of it massively mattering to somebody as the sport can be found everywhere. As usual, FIFA will be cashing in on the mania, only this time legitimately with the annual official game. FIFA 16 arrives on September 22, but before then, it’ll allow folks to get a taste of the action in a demo from September 8-10.
Here’s a list of what you can expect to sample, while I ponder if photoshopping Gavin’s head onto a Chelsea player will get me fired. Into space.
- Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
- FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play – FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
- FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
- New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
- Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Pick from top teams
Included in the demo are 10 top Club Teams and two Women’s Teams*, including the World Cup Champion U.S. Women’s National Team.
- FC Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund
- Borussia Mönchengladbach
- Chelsea FC
- Inter Milan
- Manchester City
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Real Madrid CF
- River Plate
- Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams:
- United States
Note: *Women’s National Teams compete exclusively against other Women’s National Teams.
The FIFA 16 Demo will include your first chance to play in BORUSSIA-PARK and CenturyLink Field. Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabeu will also be available.
Said demo will be available on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3. Now if you’ll pardon me, I need to go organise the FIFA World Cup in my backyard, because my joke of throwing a wad of cash in Sepp Blatter’s face has failed spectacularly.
Last Updated: August 27, 2015