Diablo 3, has had a rocky ride so far. Error 37, lagging issues and poor quality loot is one thing, but that’s what patches are for. Right? Except the latest Diablo 3 patch has made the game even more exploitable, as one Blizzard forumite has found out. It’s outrageous!
Blizzard, we are disappoint son. Look at these issues plagueing the game. Bosses that can be killed? Items that give players more power? People having fun? Unacceptable! Here’s the full list of complaints, from Furiant on the Blizzard forums;
- DPS is still way out of control – in some cases I’ve even seen players kill certain monsters before they were killed themselves .
- People are still taking advantage of skills with unintended effects such as increased survival, damage output, and situation control .
- There are several chests that continue to drop gold when opened; there are also still other, more nefarious means of gold farming, such as killing enough monsters that you actually MAKE more gold than your repairs cost .
- I personally witnessed an incident where a player found a yellow item, and when they identified it, it had stats that could be exploited to increase their combat effectiveness – for the class they were playing at the time.
- Some gear seen on vendors still had stats other than Vitality that could, in the hands of an insidious agent, theoretically be employed toward the end of making combat easier (less dying, and in extreme cases, more killing) .
- Bosses are still able to be killed by players – I don’t have screenshots to prove this, but it is happening. Hopefully your data analysis can pick it up.
- Some bosses and rares are failing to properly spam stun, wall, poison, set afire, teleport into pools of acid, knockback, slow, and freeze players simultaneously while they teleport-kite the player at supersonic speed, carpeting every square inch of the zone with toxic ooze and letting their invulnerable minions with boss powers one- and two-shot us.
- I personally was able to set up a bizarre configuration in the auction house search panel where I could find items with specific stats and also be able to sort them in a way that was not effectively random.
- A friend of mine told me they were playing with some person earlier who – and I’m just the messenger here – seemed like they might be having fun while playing the game. I don’t know how true this is, but if it’s even a possibility, god help us all.
There’s something rotten in the state of gaming today, that’s for sure.
Last Updated: June 21, 2012