Man, Nintendo has had a fantastic 2015. Like they’re the Warner Bros. Interactive of the game world, or the Warner Bros. of the movie world. Anyhoo, this has been a most generous year for Nintendo so far. Thanks to games like that one and that other one that escapes my mind right now, things are looking up for the big N!
But you ain’t seen nothing yet! 2016 is going to blow your socks off, all the way to Kansas baby! Microsoft may be boasting that they’ve got big hits on the way, Sony may think that their third-party deals will save the day but we all know which horse to bet on.
So here we go. Ten games that’ll make Nintendo’s Wii U a household staple in 2016. You might want to brace yourselves for this feature.
If you can’t see the video above, here’s the list for you.
- That Xenoblade game
- An SABC test pattern
- I stand by the slurs that I hurled at Mickey Mouse
- Maybe an Assassin’s Creed game?
- Wait, shit
- Eye-patches are underrated
- Strangling me doesn’t work, because I get off on it
- Cheryl Tunt is my spirit animal
- Man, Ninty fanboys are going to crucify me
- There is no number ten, I lied.
And there you go. Sony and Microsoft might as well go skinny-dipping in a shark tank after applying a blood-based suntan lotion, because they cannot compete with Nintendo next year.
Last Updated: September 29, 2015