Wonder Woman! She’s been in countless comics, TV shows and games over the years, evolving from a naive Themyscirian ambassador into an Amazonian warrior who could kick both Superman and Batman’s asses without breaking a sweat. Currently the DC god of war, Wonder Woman is the kind of hero who protects the world from extreme threats while using her greatest power of all, compassion, to guide humanity.
She’s finally getting her big screen break next year, but not before she first pops up in Batman V Superman this week to lay the smack firmly down on a genetic experiment gone wrong according to trailers that give way too much information away. And her cinematic appearance is pure golden age. Actress Gal Gadot looks the part, but her signature colours, tiara and costume are an amazing adaptation.
Her sixth-scale action figure however, is uncannily accurate:
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, makeup, and gold coloured tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed specialized body with over 17 points of articulation
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) right hand for holding the sword
– One (1) left hand for holding the shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored red, blue, and gold coloured Wonder Woman armour
- One (1) brown-coloured leather-like strap
- One (1) pair of gold and silver coloured greaves
- One (1) pair of red and gold coloured boots
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of rope (Lasso of Truth)
- Specially-designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate and the movie logo
Sweet Xena warrior princess, this is one scarily realistic action figure. That likeness will of course cost you, to the tune of $234.99 when Wonder Woman appears on shelves from July. And I don’t need a golden lasso of truth to blurt out how much I want this figure so that I can stand her next to the shiny armoured Batman that I’ve ordered for myself.
Last Updated: March 24, 2016