Even though I may not be super-rich,well versed in the art of fighting, philanthropic, a master detective or a polymath, I do have one thing in common with the dark knight. And that’s the fact that we both look damn good in full-body rubber armour. Ladies…
Need something to distract you from the thought of my rubber bat-butt (It’s like I’m wearing nothin’ at all! NOTHIN’ AT ALL!)? Then here’s the first half-hour of gameplay from the upcoming DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins, the Mr Freeze-centric expansion labelled as Cold,cold heart. Thanks AGB:
Don’t have time to watch all that? Well here’s a few tidbits that thawed out about the game expansion:
- You’re starting the latest adventure off in Wayne Manor. And it looks rather stately.
- The Extreme Environment Suit comes later in the expansion
- Mr Freeze is working with Oswald Cobblepot AKA The Penguin
- The new thugs that wield cryogenic weapons also have heavy armour
- Glue grenades are conveniently omitted from this adventure
The DLC is out on April 22, if you feel like spending a long weekend and…chilling out. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a Keaton batsuit to work on, that needs lots of socks stuffed into the ol’ bat-crotch.
Last Updated: April 14, 2014
Alien Emperor Trevor
April 14, 2014 at 10:41
I honestly did not think about a rubber bat-butt until you mentioned it. Where did I put my brain bleach?