DiRT 3, the newest rally simulation from Codemasters was released yesterday, and to celebrate, we’re giving away a host of awesome prizes.
Thanks to our friends at Megarom, DC Shoes and Monster Energy we’ve got 3 copies of the game to give away – along with tons of other unbelievablyÂ cool stuff.
Two winners will receive a copy of the game (for the platform of their choice), and a DiRT 3 swag bundle including DiRT branded buttons, a lanyard, a key-ring, a mug and a DiRT3 DC T-shirt.
The final winner will not only grab the above game and bundle, but they’ll also get an exclusive Ken Block T-Shirt and – make sure you’re sitting – a limited edition, professional grade DiRT3 Ken Block RC Car worth R4000, made by RC car purveyors Traxxas.
Here’s what you need to know about the car :
- Officially Licensed Ford Fiesta body and Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics
- Officially licensed Volk TE37 Racing Wheels
- Green pushrods and toe links
- Gymkhana-compound slick tires
- Ground-breaking performance capabilities for a new kind of R/C fun and excitement!
- TQ 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver with Traxxas Linkâ„¢
- Ready-To-RaceÂ® with included 6-cell NiMH Power Cell battery and charger
- 30+mph with included NiMH battery, 50+mph with additional NiMH battery and Traxxas speed connector (sold separately)
- Revo suspension technology specially tuned for superior on-road handling and control.
- Full-time 4WD
- VelineonÂ® 380 brushless motorâ€”largest in its class
- Waterproof electronics
- Torque-controlâ„¢ slipper clutch
- Sealed differentials
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Metric hex hardware
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
If that’s not reason enough to get excited, Monster Energy will be throwing in a case of their life-giving elixir to keep your engine running. Together, that makes the grand prize worth over R5000- so get entering!
Want to win? Of course you do! all you have to do is fill out the form you’ll find here : DiRT 3 Mega Competition.
This competition is only open to those residing in the SADC. Entry is limited to one entry per unique,valid e-mail address. We’ll be announcing a winner this Friday 27 May, a second winner on Tuesday 31 May – and the grand prize winner on Friday 3 June.
Last Updated: May 25, 2011