Codemasters, the developers behind the upcoming F1 2011 title (plus many others) are organising quite an awesome competition.
All you need to do is think of a decent question related to F1 2011 and then create a YouTube video of you asking this question to the guys at Codemasters then fill in a quick entry form and wait for that magical phone call.
Codemasters are going to be flying out 20 fans from around the world to their offices on the 5th of May to experience a day of F1 2011 and to meet the team behind the game
Entrants from anywhere in the world, where a competition like this isn’t illegal, are allowed to enter and the winners will be chosen by Codemasters on the 22nd of April.
I’d recommend making your video as unique as usual by following some of these top tips
- Sex sellsâ€¦ but remember no nudity on YouTube
- Vuvuzella, love them or hate them you can’t ignore them
- Try doing it upside down
- How about asking the question while your racing your own car around a track?
- Make a video of you chatting to Schumacher, Hamilton and Vettel about your question
- Add our logo into the video as everything’s always better with a bit of Lazygamer love
- And no I don’t think the Old Spice formula is overdone yet
If any of you give it a try please drop us a link we’d love to see your questions and remember to ask for a full back catalogue of Codemaster titles if you win.
Last Updated: March 25, 2011