Call of Duty: Ghosts is out, and maybe in the next gen or end of year game rush you’ve been umming and erring about whether to plonk down the cash. Thanks to our friends at Activision and Megarom, we’re giving you the opportunity to experience that realistic fish AI, establish an emotional connection with a virtual dog, fire guns in space and get sworn at online by 12 year olds. Oh, and listen to a whole lot of some angry white dude. For free!
We’ve got one Hardened Edition of the game for either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 to give away, bundled with a T-shirt and very nearly all of Eminem’s albums – including the new MMLP2, which includes “survival”
Here’s what’s in the Hardened edition:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts video game with Collectible Steelbook™ featuring premium artwork
- – Military-style Paracord Strap
- – Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Season Pass
- – Downloadable bonus multiplayer map: Freefall
- – Ghosts Insignia Pack including in-game player patch, playercard & background
- – Digital Call of Duty: Ghosts soundtrack
And here’s pic of the extra stuff.
Want it? Yes, yes you do. Here’s how. Just fill in the form you’ll find here, and tell all your friends about it. All of them. No exceptions. As per usual, multiple entries are allowed if they’re from wholly unique email adresses; no disposable or Gmail aliases will be eligible.
Last Updated: November 21, 2013