Wolfenstein: Old Blood is a standalone prequel to Wolfenstein: The New Order. Want to jump back into the shoes of BJ Blazkowicz? Pre-ordering will lead to pre-loading so that you don’t have to wait. Of course, you need to know if your PC can handle it, if that’s your platform of choice.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @ 3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @ 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- Hard Drive: 38 GB available space
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- ?Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 / AMD Radeon™ R9 280 (3GB or more VRAM)
- ?Hard Drive: 38 GB available space
Those minimum specs aren’t too bad. Obviously for recommended you’re going to need a more powerful machine, but at least those who haven’t upgraded their rigs won’t need to sell their blood and organs to get in on the Wolfenstein: The Old Blood fun. I wonder for how much longer 4 GB RAM will be able to run anything. People laugh when I tell them that the gaming rig in my home has 24 GB RAM. Just wait, wait I tell you. One day, that will be a recommended spec. Maybe. Probably not, but it can’t hurt, right?
Most of you have probably upgraded your machines by now anyway, right? For that other big game release this month that everyone wants to run on the highest resolutions possible.
Last Updated: April 30, 2015