WWE Monday Night RAW took place from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana. The show kicked off with a reunion that had been teased for weeks now, as Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose joined forces once again to reform the Shield and crash Miz TV. One beatdown later, and a livid Miz was demanding some form of payback from RAW general manager Kurt Angle.
The Miz might have got more than he bargained for, a Angle decided to place the A-Lister in a table, ladders and chairs match at WWE TLC I don’t need no scrubs against the Shield. But at least he’ll have Cesaro and Sheamus in his corner, right? Right! Oh it’s true, it’s damn true. Speaking of Angle, the RAW GM also decided to move up Enzo Amore’s Cruiserweight title defense against Kalisto.
Amore wanted a main event? Fine, he got one then as Angle decided to make the match worthy of being the showstopper for the night: By turning it into a lumberjack match with every cruiserweight on the roster present. You can guess how that went for muscles marinara. Here’s all the match results and other backstage ACTING that went down last night:
- The Shield crashed “Miz TV”
- Jason Jordan def. Karl Anderson
- Elias def. Apollo Crews
- Raw General Manager Kurt Angle moved up Enzo Amore’s WWE Cruiserweight Title defense
- Braun Strowman def. Matt Hardy
- Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss presented a Mickie James retrospective
- The Brian Kendrick and Gentleman Jack Gallagher def. Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali
- Finn Bálor addressed Bray Wyatt
- Emma won a Fatal 5-Way Elimination Match to become Asuka’s opponent at WWE TLC
- Kalisto def. Enzo Amore to become the new WWE Cruiserweight Champion
Yup, RAW ended with Amore feeling the full brunt of a Salida del Sol as Kalisto flew off the top rope to victory. There’s a new cruiserweight champ in the house, so how about dat?
Last Updated: October 10, 2017