Razer has revealed their Ultimate, ULTIMATE Gaming Keyboard, belonging to the DeathStalker family and yes, it is absolutely seductive. So much so that it borders on being evil.
This keyboard does so many things that you could almost replace your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband (you get the picture) with it. Almost. Even though it has a 4.05” touch screen able to run widget apps, Track pad with gesture support, 10 dynamic display keys with 80hz response time and a whole bunch of other stuff it unfortunately doesn’t make sammiches… yet.
The design of the keyboard is absolutely stunning, showing of that simple, sleek and smooth look. No bulky transformer-like buttons and no attachments that always break off or damage or make it impossible to fit in a bag when you’re going LAN’ing. The keyboard runs a list of great apps most often used by every one, including: Game Timer, Screenshot, Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, a Macro Recorder and many more.
Full list of features:
- 4.05” touch screen able to run widget apps
- Track pad with gesture support
- 10 dynamic display keys with 80hz response time
- Chiclet style key caps
- Tri-colour backlit keys
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Dedicated Gaming mode
- 5 additional macro keys
- Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
- Braided fiber cable
- Fixed wrist rest
- PC with USB port
- Windows 7 / WindowsVista/ Windows XP
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 75mb of hard disk space
Last Updated: August 16, 2012