And I’m not even referencing a terrible song that was overplayed in clubs. Nope, this here is the Iron Man Mark III Stealth Mode suit. It’s the kind of armour that you’d wear on certain missions where keeping a low profile is a necessity. So kind of like the stealth clothing that I wear whenever I put a Manchester United wallpaper on Gavin’s PC.
And it’s looking sexy when translated to the movie suit! I’ve always liked the Mark III suit from the first Iron Man movie a whole lot, as the Adi Granov inspired design popped perfectly on the big screen. But seeing it rendered in 50 shades of blue? That’s dead sexy. Check it out in the gallery below:
WHAT’S IN THE BAAAAAAHX?
The Iron Man Mark III (Stealth Mode Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark III
- Specially applied two-toned blue and teal design inspired by the classic Iron Man comics
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulation
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light with red lens, battery operated)
- Removable chest and torso armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rockets
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder mounted guns
- One (1) pair of interchangeable countermeasure dispensers
- One (1) interchangeable torso for three-point landing pose
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light with red lenses, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsors (white light with red lenses, battery operated)
- Fully deployed air flaps with built-in metal flaps at back of the armor
- Fully deployed air flaps on back of legs
Oh my yessssss. The Mark III stealth suit will set you back $309.99, and uses the same cloaking technology as the money in your wallet.
Last Updated: September 16, 2015