If you had the cash, were kind of a nerd and you wanted some real art in your home, you’d probably have a few replicas on your mantle. After all, think how cool it would be to come home and see a suit of Iron Man armour in your passge…that you could conveniently slip into when the world gets too crazy and you need the ultimate safe space.
Trust me on this, having a prop replica that you can actually play with? It’s the best thing ever, and having several Batman cowls that I can slip into when life gets hectic is kind of awesome. If you hear me constantly whispering in a gravely voice that I may be Batman, do not fear this is perfectly normal. One of the more sought-after props lately, is the Infinity Gauntlet. Able to transfer omnipotence to anyone who wields it, the golden glove of Thanos proved to be too much for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
There happen to be a few neat replicas out there, including some life-size ones but let’s be honest here: None of us have Thanos-sized hands. At one point, Hot Toys actually made a 1:1 scale replica of the gauntlet, which could be worn if you happened to have a hand and forearm size of 68cm. The manufacturer of high end toys is back with another go at the fabled weapon of universal destruction, which has been shrunk down to a more manageable quarter-scale reproduction.
Here’s a quick look at it:
Capable of channeling the full power of Infinity Stones, the Infinity Gauntlet is one of the most dangerous and mysterious weapons in the universe. When it is fully charged with all six Infinity Stones, this left-handed gauntlet grants the wearer unimaginable power and absolute control of all aspects of time, space, power, reality, mind and the soul. Inspired by the highly-anticipated blockbuster Avengers: Endgame, Hot Toys is excited today to present the 1/4th scale Infinity Gauntlet collectible.
Standing in an upright position with approximately 17cm tall, the quarter scale sized collectible with authentic and delicate details of Infinity Gauntlet surpassed every expectation, featuring LED light-up function with two lighting modes including light-on effect and pulsing light effect for six Infinity Stones, completed with excellent metallic painting and weathering effects, and a specially designed custom base with movie logo.
Wield the Infinity Gauntlet to become omnipotence!
- Height: Approximately 17cm tall (Approx. 22.5cm tall with base)
- Points of Articulations: 0
- Special Features: LED light up function for Infinity Stones features 2 lighting modes including general light effect and pulsing light effect (6 LED lights, battery operated)
The 1/4th scale Infinity Gauntlet Collectible Figure specially features:
- Masterfully crafted with authentic and fine details of the Infinity Gauntlet in Avengers: Endgame
- Approximately 17cm tall (Approx. 22.5cm tall with base)
- Specially applied fine metallic painting with weathering effect
- LED light up function for Infinity Stones features 2 lighting modes including general light effect and pulsing light effect (6 LED lights, battery operated)
- Specially designed custom base with movie logo
While it’s probably too small to be worn or used in an effort to snap away every angry lady at a supermarket who demands to see the manager, it’s also sadly still too big for my baby hands. But for $99, I ain’t complaining.
Last Updated: April 11, 2019