Welcome to our Weekly Round-Up for the The Extras! As you may know, we recently changed the format of our daily Extras!, instead posting the normal movie related clips, posters, pics and just plain cool stuff on our Twitter profile and Facebook page using the hashtag #TheMoviesExtras. Since we’ve been doing about 8 posts per day, gathering an entire week’s worth over here in one article would be rather ungainly (and also defeat the purpose of this newer, more streamlined Extras!), so we’ve decided to just grab the 15 most popular contributions of the week based on likes, views, etc. Remember, if you want to
catch ’em all see all The Extras!, just follow us on social media and look out for that #TheMoviesExtras hashtag! Enjoy!
- Watch all 6 Star Wars films at the same time!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger brilliantly pranks fans for charity
- If Jurassic World’s dinosaurs were replaced with Dachshunds!
- How Avengers: Age of Ultron should have ended – Part 2
- Marvel congratulates Jurassic World for dethroning The Avengers
Congrats Mr. Spielberg @UniversalPics @Legendary @LeDoctor @colintrevorrow and especially @prattprattpratt pic.twitter.com/5DxlDM8pgK
— Kevin Feige (@Kevfeige) June 16, 2015
- The Onion reviews Jurassic World: Too little dinosaur dialogue
Movie poster of the week: 2001: A Space Odyssey
If you have anything you would like to contribute to Extras, whether it be interesting stories, funny videos, or artistic photos of yourself in morally questionable poses, feel free to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: June 19, 2015
Kromas,powered by windows 10.
June 22, 2015 at 07:00
Jurassic World with subtitles … now that I would go see. 🙂