True story: I haven’t seen a single episode of Breaking Bad. Now, before I get skinned alive, let me remind you that I still plan to watch the show. And with several seasons wrapped up, I have all the time in the world to do so. Still, it’s been a long ride for faithful fans. Breaking Bad clocked out last week in the US of A, with that final episode airing last night locally.
So after the jump, discuss it. It’s going to be a spoiler-heavy zone, but that’s what this text is for.Did it live up to your expectations? Are you sad? Can you no longer watch Malcolm in the Middle without looking for meth references? Someone wants to know! Just not me. I’d like to go spoiler-free if you don’t mind. If you don’t feel like talking though, the internet is here to rescue you. Here’s a Breaking Bad themed dose of extra content.
- Did Breaking Bad take place in the fevered mind of Walter? The New Yorker has a theory about that.
- It’s Breaking Bad…and Twinkies! What could possibly go wrong?
- 7 Things I Learned from the Breaking Bad Finale
- 23 Reasons Why We Won’t Miss That B*tch, Skyler White
- Breaking Bad had a different ending. That was kinda harsh man.
- The Breaking Bad final episode was downloaded over 500 00 times in 12 hours
- 22 reasons why you should love Aaron Paul
- 30 Things To Do Once Breaking Bad Ends
- Breaking Bad in three minutes
Last Updated: October 1, 2013