In honour of my all time favourite movie genre, parodies, we’re going to take a look at movie quotes from there. And I’m drawing a strict limit on this one. Nothing, from a certain duo of filmmakers, who make “movie” movies, will be allowed.
So, get ready, search your mind, and prepare to see just how much of your life you managed to dedicate to memorising such needless trivia today!As usual, we’ll start things with five easy questions:
- I am serious… and don’t call me Shirley
- I know a little German. He’s sitting over there.
- This is not a cheer-ocracy, I am the cheer-tator, I will make the cheer-isions around here, and I will deal with the cheer-onsequences.
- Wait a minute! There’s things here! There’s rocks, there’s trees, there’s birds, there’s squirrels. Come on, we’ll bless them all until we get vashnigyered!
- So, it’s just you 57 cops against KUNG FU JOE? Master of KUNG-FU, KARATE, JIU-JITSU, and all kinds of other shit you ain’t never heard of! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
And now, things get satirically more challenging:
- Mongo only pawn… in game of life.
- Entering without a search warrant, destroying property, arson, sexual assault with a concrete dildo…?
- I wonder if your songs will still be shit when I’m Sixty-four.
- On something is more likely. You know as well as I that this guy’s cookies were laced with cocaine. No wonder I couldn’t eat just one.
I’ll announce the answers on Monday as usual. Good luck!
Last Updated: April 20, 2012