2D adventure title Terraria really does let you do whatever the hell you want. Why, you can explore, fight, get lost, die, build, destroy, cry, lose friends, and much much more! One thing the game sorely lacks though, is the ability to throw a wild party. Well that’s all about to change thanks to the 1.3.2 update (via PC Gamer).
The latest patch features a whole lot of party goodies (like, a lot) and more! Just take a look at all these new items that have been added because REASONS…
- Added Bundled Party Balloons
- Added Balloon Animal
- Added Party Hat
- Added Silly Sunflower Vanity
- Added Silly Balloon Blocks and Walls
- Added Silly Tied Balloons
- Added Pigronata
- Added Party Center
- Added Silly Balloon Machine
- Added Streamers
- Added Party Present
- Added Cog Walls
- Added Sandfall Blocks and Walls
- Added Snowfall Blocks and Walls
- Added Snow Clouds
Want to have a little get together? Be sure to head over to the Party Girl’s Party Center Centre. Alternately, if you’re not the kind of person who enjoys the admin of planning a party, you can wait around for the townsfolk to start their own. They’ll throw their own raucous event if certain conditions are met!
Festivities aside, the 1.3.2 update also contains other important changes. Here’s an overview…
- Nerfed beehive-type bees in expert mode
- Significantly reduced count of unnecessary player synchronization calls, which hindered servers with a high player count
- Trees now grow with a “poof!” even when visible on a player’s screen
- Rain Clouds are now craftable
- Clinger Staff can now use platforms as its resting point
- Made improvements to chat tags, and they should no longer break over long lines
- Town NPCs will TRY to avoid falling into cliffs away from their home area
- You can now use the Sort feature with chests
- After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world’s evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just loadany pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.
It’s been many years since I’ve played Terraria. It’s a dangerous game! Play it for five minutes and WOAH IT’S MORNING ALREADY?
What about you? Do you still play it religiously? Are you excited for this new update? Can I please please please come to your party?
Last Updated: July 22, 2016