Assassin’s Creed Chronicles has looked like many people’s ideal game. Playing as a female assassin in China complete with watercolor aesthetic and 2.5D ninja platforming? What could be better? Well, our review will go up when embargo drops and all I can say for now is [redacted]. The trophy list has appeared in the wild, and here’s what you’ll need to get them all. Warning as always with trophy lists – contains spoilers.
- Vengeance Begins: Assassinate Gao Feng
- The Assassin’s Return: Complete Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
- The Way It’s Meant To Be: Complete every memory in the Plus or Plus Hard Game Modes
- The Completionist: Achieve the highest score and fastest time in each memory
- I Fear No One: Kill 100 enemies using the Helix Kill
- Low Blow: Slide assassinate 25 enemies
- The Invisible Woman: Shadow Gold past 30 patrols
- Now You See Me…: Escape alerts 30 times
- Faster than the Flame: Escape the burning port in under 5 minutes
- Not A Scratch: Assassinate all enemies in the ambush in Memory Sequence 8 without taking a single hit
- Concubine Savior: Save all the Concubines in Memory Sequence 9
- Master of Stealth: Complete Memory Sequence 11 without being seen
- Clean Mind: Hide 50 bodies
- Shiny: Collect all the Animus Shards
- Tell Me A Story: Open all Scroll Chests
- No Witnesses: Assassinate 100 enemies
- Smash And Stab: Kill 100 enemies in combat
- Enemy Of My Enemy: Inflict friendly fire from projectiles on 50 enemies.
While the collectibles of scrolls and shards were somewhat to be expected, it’s cool to see things like Helix Kill and slide assassinations. Much like other Assassin’s Creed games, the trophies imply that it’s about 11 sequences long; well, at least that long. For those who purchased the Assassin’s Creed Unity season pass, the game is free. For the rest of you, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China will be available for $10.
Last Updated: April 20, 2015