You can give it as much flak as you want, but personally, I’ve always felt that the Call of Duty games have sparkled in the right visual areas. Ghosts features a newer, tweakier engine this year that will still run at that sexy 60 frames per second. Here’s what you’ll need in order to go online and have random trolls enquire about the state of your mom’s genitalia.
According to Geforce, it looks like you’ll be needing plenty of RAM for COD this year. But the biggest requirement here comes in the form of hard drive space needed. An entire 50 of your gigabytes to be exact. Here’s what else you’ll need:
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
Recommended System Requirements
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
If you’re looking to troll other players online, the list of required swear words and recommended racial/gender/sexual orientation slurs will be online shortly.
Last Updated: October 8, 2013