It brings me great shame to admit that I’ve been playing Cookie Clicker since way back in February (holy hell, that’s nearly 8 months ago). I wrote about the game with great joy at the time, thinking that I’d ruin the productivity of countless others, while somehow remaining immune to its charms myself.
Well, look at me now. I continue to play Cookie Clicker to this day, though I must admit, I think I can finally feel its seductive grasp loosening somewhat. Freedom? Is that you, old friend?
A couple of months ago, I did a post sharing some statistics from my long run. It’s sad to look back at it now, and see how naive I was. Just look at the nonsense I spouted:
“it looks like I’m reaching the end of my overall Cookie Clicker run. What will I do once I’ve baked ALL of the things and unlocked everything? Oh I don’t know, go back to ordinary life I suppose.”
Anyways, I thought you all might want to see how much my cookie production line has grown since then. Behold, here are the numbers that illustrate just how much of my life I have wasted this year!
6 June 2016 Stats
- Cookies baked this ascension: 138.791 Octillion
- Cookies baked all time: 738.887 Octillion
- Ascensions: 21
- Prestige level: 843,476 (so that’s +843,476% CpS)
- Prestige upgrades unlocked: 40/56 (71%)
- Upgrades unlocked: 290/319 (90%)
- Achievements: 220/250 (88%)
- Max CpS (currently): 309.271 sextillion
- Buildings (currently) owned: 4180
- Cookies per click: 37.048 sextillion
- Golden cookie clicks (all time): 1238
27 September 2016 Stats
- Cookies baked this ascension: 228.155 nonillion
- Cookies baked all time: 502.981 nonillion
- Ascensions: 26
- Prestige level: 7,853,185 (so that’s +7,853,185% CpS)
- Prestige upgrades unlocked: 47/59 (79%)
- Upgrades unlocked: 303/319 (94%)
- Achievements: 232/254 (91%)
- Max CpS (currently): 65.654 septillion
- Buildings (currently) owned: 4728
- Cookies per click: 7.15 septillion
- Golden cookie clicks (all time): 1253
I’m so tempted to stop playing, but I just can’t do it, not when I’m this close to unlocking ALL of the things! I mean come on, wouldn’t it be cool to add “completed Cookie Clocker” to my resume? No? Bah, what do you know anyway – I bet you haven’t even reached 1 million CpS, you amateur!
Last Updated: September 27, 2016